Regularly scheduled transfer from Kosice to Budapest (airport)
- €49/person/one-way ticket
- €90/person/return ticket
The ticket price includes:
- free 1 piece of hand baggage (maximum dimensions of 15x25x35 cm) and 1 piece of luggage up to 25 kg (maximum dimensions of 30x60x80 cm),
The company, in order to make the prices more attractive, reserves the right to offer reduced-price tickets. Ask the company about the possibility of applying a discount - quantity, loyalty.
- Additional charge for a drop-off address: (the scheduled drop-off point in Kosice is the McDonald’s parking lot at Protifašistických bojovníkov 6), city center of Kosice and the surrounding neighborhoods for €5, other city districts for fee from €10,
- Additional charge for a pick-up address: (the scheduled pick-up point in Kosice is the McDonald’s parking lot at Protifašistických bojovníkov 6), city center of Kosice and the surrounding neighborhoods for €5, the pick-up aprox. 15 - 30 minutes before transfer,
- Additional charge for extra luggage: extra piece of luggage = €15/piece, oversized = €15/piece, bicycle/skis = €20/piece, free one piece of hand baggage (max of 15x25x35 cm dimensions) and one piece of luggage up to 25 kg (max 30x60x80 cm dimensions),
- Additional charge for a pet in a cage (max. size 60cm x 50cm x 50cm) = €20,
- Standing/waiting time is €15 for every started hour,
- The change of the ordered transfer (date, time) more than 24 hours before the transfer is without fee; the change cannot be realized less than 24 hours before the transfer.
- Vehicle interior dirty charge 40€.
- Cancellation fee for cancellation of the transfer more than 24 hours before the transfer is €5/person/direction; less than 24 hours before the transfer is a transfer fully non-refundable, it is a 100% fee. Cancellation more than 24 hours before the shuttle is also possible without a cancellation fee, keeping the full value of the ticket as CREDIT for the next purchase. The period for return of funds from canceled orders is 30 days.
VIP card - Traveling with benefits
With VIP card you will save your time and worries when traveling and you will get many benefits. For the price of 400 € VIP client gets 10 transfers on the route Kosice - Budapest airport.
VIP card benefits:
- with VIP card you travel cheaper, you get transfer per 40€, you save 9€ for each transfer
- the transfer can be changed or canceled more than 24 hours before the transfer for free of charge (fee 5eur/oneway/person is eliminated for VIP clients)
- with VIP card you do not pay for one of your pets (dog, cat, rabbit) in the cage (max. size 60cm x 50cm x 50cm)
- with VIP card, you do not pay for one extra luggage (a suitcase up to a maximum of 25kg in addition to standard unpaid equipment -1x hand luggage and 1x luggage up to a maximum of 25kg)
- VIP card is portable (your discount can be used by your family and friends)
- VIP card is unlimited in time
- order transfers simply by phone or e-mail (just call +421 915 115 555 or send e-mail to info(at)cassoviaexpres.sk, specify passenger data, requested time and date of transfer, enter your VIP card number)
Individual (private) shuttle
If the client wishes to travel alone, or as a group, not dependant on the regularly scheduled times, it is possible to reserve an individual transfer/private shuttle with the pick-up point and time according to the clients request. The price of the individual transfer/maximum 7 passengers/if the transporter has not agreed differently is:
- Kosice - Budapest (airport) is €250 / microbus,
- Kosice - Budapest (airport) is €230 / personal car,
- Kosice - Krakow is €250 / microbus,
- Kosice - Vienna is €380 / microbus,
- Kosice - Vienna is €340 / personal car,
- Kosice - Bratislava is €380.
- The actual cost of any other destination is available upon request from the firm’s office. A price for a specific trip may be requested at info(at)cassoviaexpres.sk. Tickets purchased through a partner sales point may vary in price from those offered on the website of the transporter. The price paid for transportation outside of the Slovak Republic is free from Slovak DPH (tax) according to Slovak law §46 of law no. 222/2004.
- Fee for change of an individual transfer is €5/car/direction and the change can be made no later than 5 hours before making the transfer, or before planned driver´s departure to the pick up point.
- Cancellation fee for cancellation individual transfer more than 24 hours before the transfer is 10% of the total order of transfer; less than 24 hours before the transfer order is fully non-refundable, it is a 100% fee. Cancellation more than 24 hours before the shuttle is also possible without a cancellation fee, keeping the full value of the ticket as CREDIT for the next purchase.
Payment may be made using any of the following methods:
- via cash payment at the firm‘s office (with a cash register receipt)
- via payment/credit card at the firm‘s office (via payment terminal)
- via invoice (only for private shuttle)
- via credit card (via the on-line sales website: www.cassoviaexpres.sk) using the card payment system GP Webpay: MasterCard®, VISA®
"Payment by credit card using the payment system GP Webpay" is a service which allows safe on-line payment via card transactions over the internet. This service is provided by CSOB in cooperation with Global Payments Europe (GPE), provider of the on-line payment gateway – GP web pay – allowing payment via the internet. This payment product is available to customers with cards displaying the logo of MasterCard®, VISA®, or VISA Electron®, where the issuing bank has allowed the capability for paymentover the internet. It provides the card holder and merchants with the highest level of security when making a payment using a card via the internet. The system uses 3-D Secure technology, which supports verification of the card owner during the transaction, and only requests the card number at the final screen of the GP web pay gate. Details about the card, therefore, do not get passed on to the merchant.
After filling in the requested information from the card being used by the client for the payment followed by the payment confirmation on the GP web pay screen, the client will then be automatically directed back to the page of the merchant, where information will be displayed about the status of their payment.
Complete conditions of travel available only in Slovak